If you love beyoncé and watermelon then you've probably heard of WTRMLN WTR...
you've probably also realized it's incredibly overpriced.
I love beyoncé and supporting up & coming companies so if you have the money buy away!! But if you're on a budget buy a $5 watermelon and have enough watermelon for breakfast slices & refreshing water for a week!
Watermelon is about 92% water and provides significant levels of vitamin a, vitamin c, b6, antioxidants, lycopene*, amino acids, and potassium.
*lycopene: this is a phytonutrient & powerful antioxidant that is linked to heart health, bone health and also helps your immunity, skin eyes and with the prevention of cancer. watermelon has the one of the highest levels of lycopene out of any fresh produce!!
1 ripe watermelon (the redder the melon, the higher the lycopene levels)
1 pinch himalayan pink sea salt*
*cleanest salt available on the planet, contains over 84 minerals & trace elements, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and iron.
1. Slice up all the watermelon you want for snacking.
2. Cut the rest into slices that will fit into your blender.
3. Add slices of watermelon to blender.
4. Squeeze half a lemon over the melon and add a pinch of pink himalayan pink salt then blend.
5. Pour into an airtight jar & place in fridge to chill.