12 ingredients | 15 minutes
these rainbow wraps are delicious & so easy to make!
- 1 bunch organic rainbow chard
- 4 tbsp garlic hummus
- 1/2 cup organic purple cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup organic rainbow carrots (shredded)
- 1 cup rainbow cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 rip avocado (sliced)
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp hot water (more/less depending on desired consistency)
First, wash and prep all your veggies!!
I would recommend lining all the chard leaves on a tray and putting all your veggies in separate bowls.
My friend's & family's fav part... the sauce.
Mix together tahini, lemon juice, & maple syrup - slowly mix in hot water tablespoon by tablespoon.
Now let the fun begin!
Spread hummus on each chard leaf, top with all your beautiful veggies, & drizzle your delicious tahini sauce.